Storage Cube


Large, 12 x 12 square storage cube with handles. Perfect for toys, books or whatever else needs a home. Also in Medium,10 x 10 and small, 8 x 8.
Large - $25
Medium - $22
Small - $18

Please check out the older posts for more designs!!


How to Order

If you are interested in ordering, please contact me via email. lysad96@gmail.com. (This link does not seem to be working, so try copying to a new email.) I accept personal checks(checks must clear before shipping) and paypal. Since these are custom made items, please allow 2 weeks for delivery as I will make it according to your specifications at time of order.

I look forward to custom designing a handbag, diaper bag or blanket for you. Please contact me if you have any questions. Please pass along my blog to others. If you refer someone to me and they make a purchase, I will give you $5 off your next order. Thanks for your interest in Lysa Designs.

Followers