Montessori "3 Part Card (with booklet)" Pockets



Perfect for "Montessori 3 Part Cards (with booklet)" Pocket with fold down flap - $20

These were designed for a Montessori School Client, who had a specific need. The flap folds over so the cards won't slip out once it's all folded up. This is just one of the many flash card pockets that I have made for them. I can make them to meet your specifications too.

Please check out the older posts for more designs!!


How to Order

If you are interested in ordering, please contact me via email. lysad96@gmail.com. (This link does not seem to be working, so try copying to a new email.) I accept personal checks(checks must clear before shipping) and paypal. Since these are custom made items, please allow 2 weeks for delivery as I will make it according to your specifications at time of order.

I look forward to custom designing a handbag, diaper bag or blanket for you. Please contact me if you have any questions. Please pass along my blog to others. If you refer someone to me and they make a purchase, I will give you $5 off your next order. Thanks for your interest in Lysa Designs.

Followers